Latest Updates and New Content!
- 2014 Sessions Information and the 2014 Sessions Brochure are now available!
- It is with much sadness that we report that Sister Dona Larkins PM passed away Tuesday night at 7:30 P.M.
Services will be at Bounds Funeral Home, 705 E. Main Street, Salisbury, MD on Saturday April 5th. Visitation from 2 to 6 P.M., OES Service at 3 P.M., Funeral Service at 5 P.M.
Online Obituary and Service Information
- The latest issue of the Maryland Star Newsletter is now available!
- Reservations for the Eaton-Crouse Luncheon at Grand Session are due to Carol Geck by April 15th!
- Ways & Means 2013-2014 Maryland Eastern Star Apparel
The Order of the Eastern Star is the largest fraternal organization in the world to which both women and men may belong. Worldwide, there are approximately 1 million members under the General Grand Chapter.
We are a social order comprised of persons with spiritual values, but it is not a religion. Its appeal rests in the true beauty of the refreshing and character-building lessons that are so sincerely portrayed in its ritualistic work. A deep fraternal bond exists between its members. It is the wholesome relationship of sisterly and brotherly love brought about through high principles exemplified in our lives which makes us near and dear to each other.
The purpose of this website is twofold...
1) To provide our members with a resource of ALL things happening in our Grand Chapter.
2) To inform and educate the general public on our purpose, goals, and achievements.