- - Lebanon #108 has canceled their Installation for March 2nd. It has been rescheduled for Monday, March 9, at 8 p.m.
- - Daughters of Job #74 has also canceled their Installation for March 2nd. It has been rescheduled for Monday, March 9, at 7:30 p.m. at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center.
- - Ruth #7 has rescheduled their Installation for Wednesday, March 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- - Arundel #80 installation IS PROCEEDING AS PLANNED. Sidewalks and parking lot are clear.
- - Highland #33 has cancelled their meeting for March 2nd and will hold Open Installation on Monday, 3/9/15 with dinner at 6 pm/meeting at 7:30 pm
- - Freedom Chapter #87 will postpone their Installation, scheduled for March 3rd, until Saturday, March 14 at 6pm
Greetings Book Ad Information and forms can be found here. All ads must be postmarked no later than March 6, 2015.
Latest Updates and New Content!
Eaton-Crouse Administration Luncheon - Re-scheduled for March 15, 2015 at Frederick Masonic Temple. Please contact Carol Geck if you would like to make a reservation.
2015 Sessions Packet and Trifold are now available on the Grand Session page
The latest edition of the Maryland Star newsletter is now available on the Newsletter page. This is a double issue covering October 2014 - February 2015.
Please note there was a typo on the communication regarding the Spring Banquet for the Job's Daughters of Maryland - the correct date of the event is April 11th.
Military and Veterans Committee Fundraiser - Patriotic Pins and customized dogtags in memory of or in honor of the very special veterans in your life - just $5.00. Support this extremely worthwhile cause - Download a flyer by clicking HERE!
The Ways & Means page has information, photos, and an order form to order your 2014-2015 apparel!
The Order of the Eastern Star is the largest fraternal organization in the world to which both women and men may belong. Worldwide, there are approximately 1 million members under the General Grand Chapter.
We are a social order comprised of persons with spiritual values, but it is not a religion. Its appeal rests in the true beauty of the refreshing and character-building lessons that are so sincerely portrayed in its ritualistic work. A deep fraternal bond exists between its members. It is the wholesome relationship of sisterly and brotherly love brought about through high principles exemplified in our lives which makes us near and dear to each other.
The purpose of this website is twofold...
1) To provide our members with a resource of ALL things happening in our Grand Chapter.
2) To inform and educate the general public on our purpose, goals, and achievements.