Latest Updates and New Content!
- Ways & Means 2013-2014 Maryland Eastern Star Apparel
- Lynch Creek Wreaths Fundraiser for the Military & Veterans
- Arundel Grand Visitation - NOTE CHANGE IN DATE to November 18
- Elkton Grand Visitation - NOTE CHANGE IN DATE to December 11
- Prayer Quilt Raffle for the Cancer Committee - December 6
- Julia Halla Chapter 2nd Annual Dinner and Chinese Auction - January 18
- Valentine Dinner and Basket Bingo for the Cancer Committee - February 9
The Order of the Eastern Star is the largest fraternal organization in the world to which both women and men may belong. Worldwide, there are approximately 1 million members under the General Grand Chapter.
We are a social order comprised of persons with spiritual values, but it is not a religion. Its appeal rests in the true beauty of the refreshing and character-building lessons that are so sincerely portrayed in its ritualistic work. A deep fraternal bond exists between its members. It is the wholesome relationship of sisterly and brotherly love brought about through high principles exemplified in our lives which makes us near and dear to each other.
The purpose of this website is twofold...
1) To provide our members with a resource of ALL things happening in our Grand Chapter.
2) To inform and educate the general public on our purpose, goals, and achievements.